In this edition of Rojak…
- Johny Setiawan takes a walk through the Indonesian National Museum and reflects on the shared heritage of Malaysia and Indonesia.
- At Anthropology.net, we hear more about the recent discovery of the genetic mutation that might explain homo floresiensis.
- Monkeysmooth visits the heritage-endangered site of Ayutthaya.
- The Thai Art and Archaeology blog writes about recent excavations at Thung Kula Ronghai.
- Filip visits the Bayon temple at Angkor
- While this French site has some pictures of the bas-reliefs in Angkor Wat.
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are related to Southeast Asia and archaeology in general. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!