- Tim Hannigan puts the pedal to the metal as he motorcycles to the temples of the Singosari Kingdom
- The border dispute around Preah Vihear may soon be coming to a resolution, but what’s it like down in the trenches?
- For those keeping up with Malaysian politics, the state of Perak is in the midst of major political turmoil from the overthrow of the local government – but what does this mean for the aboriginal orang asli?
- The Heritage of Cebu features the architecture of the Cebu Cathedral from the 1900s to today
- And Alison thinks out loud about the Circular Earthwork Sites of Cambodia
In this series of weekly (at least, it tries to be weekly) rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are related to archaeology in Southeast Asia. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak?Â Email me!