Wednesday Rojak is back today, after a short break last week. Today, we have a little bit of Cambodia, and a little bit of Singapore:
- Sample some Cambodian cuisine in Fragrance and Spice, Khmer Style.
- Fancy being a museum volunteer and getting up close with Greek antiquities dating as far back as 5th century BC? The National Museum of Singapore is seeking volunteers for an upcoming exhibition called Greek Masterpieces from the Louvre. Find out more.
- Alvin shares some images from the Mekong river in Fisherfolk of the Mekong.
- He also shares some papers on ancient Angkor medicine here and here, courtesy of Professor Rethy Chhem.
- Singapore Stuff has a feature on archaeology in Singapore and posts a range of links to sites on the subjec – SEAArch has been featured, too!
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are of related to archaeology in Southeast Asia. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!