Vol. 44 (2020) of JIPA was recently published, with a number of Open Access papers related to Southeast Asia, including:
- The rock art of Kisar Island, Indonesia: a small island with a wealth and diversity of artistic expression
- From Late Prehistory to the Foundation of Early States in Inland Southeast Asia: a Debate
- A review of archaeological dating efforts at cave and rockshelter sites in the Indonesian Archipelago
- Early Metal Age Pottery from Fatu Aki Anik Knua, Timor-Leste and the Appearance of Ceramics in the Wallacean Islands.
- INTERACTION BETWEEN THE TOALEAN AND AUSTRONESIAN CULTURES IN THE MALLAWA AREA, MAROS DISTRICT, SOUTH SULAWESI
Source: Vol 44 (2020)