Readers may be interested in this fellowship programme offered by the National University of Singapore for 6 to 12 months. Deadline is June 30.
The NUS Fellows Programme (Southeast Asia) aims to attract bright young faculty members (or would-be faculty members) and researchers from ASEAN universities and research institutes to NUS for a 6 to 12-month fellowship.
Up to 25 Fellowships will be offered each year.
- NUS will provide shared accommodation.
- NUS will provide a monthly stipend of up to S$ 2,000.
- Access to professional development opportunities (events, seminars and training programmes) within NUS.
- Citizenship / Residency: Applicants must either be citizens of an ASEAN country or must be residing in an ASEAN country at the time of application.
- Degree: Applicants must have a PhD Degree from a reputed institute. However, exceptional candidates with a master’s degree may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Relevant Experience: Applicants should possess NO more than 10 years of post-PhD research experience. Postdoctoral experience can be included under research experience.
- Language: Applicant must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Full details here.