18 July 2017, Khmer Times and various sources: Tourism to Sambor Prei Kuk has seen a boost since it was listed as a World Heritage Site last week.
- Cambodia’s forest temple joins UNESCO’s world heritage site list (Economic Times, 17 July 2017)
- Sambor Prei Kuk – unique combination of art and architecture (ECNS, 17 July 2017)
- Cambodia’s new world heritage site a hit with tourists (Reuters, via Malay Mail, 17 July 2017)
- Cambodia gains UNESCO listing (TTR Weekly, 13 July 2017)
- Cambodia’s new World Heritage Site is 25 straight kilometers of ruins (The China Post, 11 July 2017)