ERM Hong Kong is hiring an archaeological field assistant with knowledge of Chinese artifacts.
Working with a team of technical experts you will have the opportunity to contribute to archaeological field works.
- Degree in Archaeology as a first preference, or Anthropology, History, Geology, Humanity
- Past archaeological field work experience in archaeological investigations preferred
- Knowledge of Chinese artefacts is highly beneficial
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Enjoys working both outdoors and in an office setting
- Additionally, we actively seek individuals who thrive in a team environment and adhere to the following:
- You approach life and work with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are quick to grasp new ideas and see their application
- You inspire, build trust with and enjoy supporting others
- You readily adapt to changing situations and thrive on working on multiple projects simultaneously
See full listing here.