This week on Wednesday Rojak, we find that there’s a lot more to Cambodia than Angkor Wat… but you already knew that, didn’t you? Plus, a couple of side trips to Laos and Thailand.
- For those of you just joining in on the Cambodia-Thai border dispute, you can read the primer by Unwrapped Travel’s On Preah Vihear
- Noel (not me) from the ASEAN travel group posts a video of a traditional Thai dance, the Manorah Boochayan
- Alvin visits Laos UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang – see the pictures and videos here, here and here
- Alison in Cambodia finds out that magic is cheap when she makes a visit Back to Angkor Borei
- Still on the topic of Angkor, Simple Life posts pictures of Bantaey Srei, the Citadel of Women
- While Mike finds out that there’s a lot more to Cambodia than just Angkor Wat
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are of related to archaeology in Southeast Asia or archaeology in general. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!