We’ve got a majority of posts from Cambodia in this edition, so let’s just roll up our sleeves and tuck in:
- Alvin brings us updates on a film in production – Jayavarman VII, considered to be the greatest king of Angkor.
- Archaeology Magazine brings us the top ten discoveries of 2007 – not surprisingly, the discovery of greater Angkor makes the list.
- Visithra shares some stunning photographs of the Angkoran temples of Preah Khan, Ta Prohm and Bantaey Samre.
- While Romeo blogs about Angkor Wat.
- And in our only non-Angkor post for this edition of Wednesday Rojak, we read from the blog of John Cheong, who is exploring West Malaysia on a bicycle. In this post, he makes a visit to the Bujang Valley Archaeological Museum.
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are of related to archaeology in Southeast Asia. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!