It’s not much by way of archaeology news, but this visual treat by William is five posts long but worth a visit for anyone interested in taking a virtual tour of Siem Reap and the Angkor Archaeological Park. Plenty of pictures of life and culture in Siem Reap, as well as good photographs of the monuments of Angkor.
Photo taken from a yellow POST IT note
– Angkor Cities and Temples by C. Jaques
– The Treasures of Angkor: Cultural Travel Guide (Rizzoli Art Guide) by M. Albanese
– Angkor: Cambodia’s Wondrous Khmer Temples, Fifth Edition by D. Rooney and P. Danford
– Angkor: A Tour of the Monuments by T. Zephir and L. Invernizzi
– The Civilization of Angkor by C. Higham