Research Officer, Archaeology Unit (1-Year Contract)
The AU has conducted archaeological mitigation, heritage studies, and archaeological research since 2010. It has worked on some of the largest archaeological digs in Singapore and collaborated with our ASEAN partners in Cambodia and Indonesia on regional excavations.
- Fieldwork activities including excavation of archaeological features and deposits, and survey and documentation of sites;
- Post-fieldwork activities including artefact processing and equipment maintenance;
- Research work including desk-based assessment such as archival and library research;
- Administrative duties including liaising with government agencies, project management, report writing, procurement, and administration;
- Public outreach activities including conducting lectures and workshops for schools and various learning institutions;
- Other duties as required by ISEAS and Director (Research).