The Sheffield Zooarchaeology Laboratory Team is holding a series of online courses which will take place between September 2021 and July 2022. The one-day courses each focus on a specific topic related to zooarchaeology.
- Day course 1: Aquatic Resources (15 September 2021)
- Day course 2: Status (19 January 2022)
- Day course 3: Religion (6 April 2022)
- Day course 4: Preserved Animal Products (8 June 2022)
- Day course 5: Hunting Strategies (13 July 2022)
Source: Zooarchaeology short courses | Archaeology | The University of Sheffield
Leave a Reply