It’s a cool paper model of Angkor Wat that you can make and do, by yourself or with the kids over the weekend (or an evening, if you’re enthusiastic!) All you need is to print the template, cut, glue and assemble.
If you do make the Angkor Wat model, snap a picture and send it to me and I’ll feature it on the site!
Wondering “Wat”‘s there to read about Angkor? Here are some suggestions:
– Angkor Cities and Temples by C. Jaques
– The Treasures of Angkor: Cultural Travel Guide (Rizzoli Art Guide) by M. Albanese
– Angkor: Cambodia’s Wondrous Khmer Temples, Fifth Edition by D. Rooney and P. Danford
– Angkor Wat: Time, Space, and Kingship by E. Mannikka
– Angkor Wat and cultural ties with India by K. M. Srivastava