A just-published paper in JAS: Reports traces an ancient gold trading trail in northwestern Philippines using satellite imagery.
The Jet Propulsion Laboratory of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has a slideshow of radar, satellite and computer-generated images of Angkor. These were the images released in conjunction with last month’s discovery of the ancient’s city massive spawl.
Books about Angkor:
– Angkor Cities and Temples by C. Jaques
– Ancient Angkor (River Book Guides) by C. Jaques
– Angkor and the Khmer Civilization (Ancient Peoples and Places) by M. D. Coe
– Angkor: Cambodia’s Wondrous Khmer Temples, Fifth Edition by D. Rooney and P. Danford
– Angkor: A Tour of the Monuments by T. Zephir and L. Invernizzi
– The Civilization of Angkor by C. Higham
– The Site of Angkor by J. Dumarcay
– Indochina by B. P. Groslier