A post by D. Hellmann-Rajanayagam and Ruediger Korff from the University of Passau about the Ramkhamhaeng inscription and its possible links to a 1st century Tamil story.
In this week’s edition of Wednesday Rojak…
- Nerd’s eye review shows us how to prepare for Angkor Wat.
- TS Yeoh brings us some pictures from the Bujang Valley archaeological park.
- Anthropology.net weighs in on a recent paper about culture and natural selection (through the analogy of boat design in the pacific).
- This French article talks about the first capital of the Thai kingdom, Sukhothai.
- And Andy writes about the Ramkhamhaeng stele of Thailand.
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are related to Southeast Asia and archaeology in general. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!