In this edition of Rojak, we visit some Hindu temples – in Indonesia, Cambodia, and in India where we find a temple that looks suspiciously like one from Cambodia.
- I may not understand the French, but I sure can appreciate the pictures of La cite de Angkor
- Kirk goes out of Siem Reap to visit the river of lingas and also sample some ants
- Ansella shows us around the Prambanan temple (and even recommends us a good guide!)
- How were the temples of Angkor made? Alison in Cambodia shows us some of the sandstone quarries near Koh Ker
- And to the west, in India, VJ ponders if there’s an uncanny resemblance between the 8th century and Cambodia’s Angkor Wat.
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are related to archaeology in Southeast Asia or archaeology in general. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak?Â Email me!