Three Vietnamese museums have been chosen to display their collections on a virtual museum – a collection of masterpieces from around the world.
Vietnamese artifacts displayed online
Vietnam Net Bridge, 11 April 2008
The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, the National Museum of Vietnamese History and the Vietnam Museum of Fine Arts are among the 47 international museums chosen to participate in the online educational project.
The website is run by a network of Asian and European museums called ASEMUS. Check out the virtual collection here. [I’ll also add a link to the resources section]
– Museum Treasures of Southeast Asia by B. Campell
– Who Owns Objects?: The Ethics And Politics of Collecting Cultural Artefacts
– Museums Of Southeast Asia by I. Lenzi
– The Art of Champa by J. Hubert
– Extraordinary Museums of Southeast Asia by K. Kelly
– Hindu-Buddhist Art Of Vietnam: Treasures From Champa by E. Guillon
– Vietnam Museum of Ethnology