This week’s rojak is focused mainly in Cambodia, with a couple of other links to archaeology in general, including the famed archaeologist, Dogbert!
- We start off with Alison in Cambodia who was surveying Banteay Meanchey in Northwest Cambodia.
- It’s not often you see archaeologists being featured in Dilbert! Dogbert the Archaeologist – has a nice ring to it.
- A new edition of Four Stone Hearth, the anthropology blog carnival is out at Hot Cup of Joe.
- In the end, the New 7 Wonders list didn’t include Angkor Wat, but that didn’t stop Owen from posting this belated tribute.
- And finally, we end this edition of rojak the same way we started, back to Alison in Cambodia as she visits a restoration project at Phnom Kulen.
In this series of weekly rojaks (published on Wednesdays) Iâ€™ll feature other sites in the blogosphere that are related to Southeast Asia and archaeology in general. Got a recommendation for the next Wednesday rojak? Email me!