The UNESCO 2007/2008 World Heritage Map is now available online now! The map highlights the 851 World Heritage Sites around the world, and talks a little about the World Heritage and conservation programmes.
Find out how you can get a copy of the World Heritage Map here.
Books about Southeast Asian World Heritage Sites:
– The Restoration of Borobudur (World Heritage Series)
– Ancient Luang Prabang by D. Heywood
– Ban Chiang: Discovery of a Lost Bronze Age by the University Museum of the University of Pennsylvania by J. C. White
– Ayutthaya and Sukhothai: World Heritage – Reflections Of The Past (2 Volume Boxed Set)
– Ancient Angkor (River Book Guides) by C. Jaques